2019 Mouthguard Promotion, save 50%
From Australia Day we are running a promotion for 50% off mouthguards (after any health fund rebate is applied). This could mean savings of up to $120 for our top of the range 3 layer custom-made mouthguards. Patients without private health will get 50% off the total mouth-guard price, whereas those with private health insurance for dental will get 50% off the remaining gap in order to get the most out of their private health.
We make all of our mouthguards on-site using Australian Made “Briteguard” materials. These colours available are below (please note: we can also create a custom colour combination by combining two single colours if required).
We offer 3 types of mouthguards: single, dual or triple layered. As a general, we recommend single layer for children, dual layer for teenagers and triple layer for adults. As these are custom-made and design to fit around the individual teeth of the person they provide a much higher level of protection than the “boil and bite” guards purchased at supermarkets and pharmacies.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that depending on demand and colour availability it can take up to 2 weeks for a mouth-guard to be made, however most cases are completed within a week. The process involves a 10min impression appointment with our Oral Health Therapist and then a 10 min appointment to pick up the mouthguard once it has been created.
- Appointments must be booked with our Oral Health Therapists where possible.
- 50% is applied to any gap after private health fund rebates are applied. For those patients with out eligible private health rebates, the 50% is applied to the total price.
- 50% discount is off the mouthguard code only (151), any other treatment will be billed at normal prices.
- Appointments must be made before the 30th of June for eligibility for the promotion, promotion ends on the 30th of June 2019 unless pre-booked before this date.
- Colours are subject to availability from the supplier and may cause delays. Custom colour options available but combination of two “Pearl” or “single” (or one of each) only.
For more information and the colour options see below: