RDI Dental Lab
RDI Dental Lab is the newest part of and a wholly owned division of Robertson Dental Innovations.
RDI Dental Lab is Robertson Dental Innovations’ on-site dental lab. Having this on-site resource available for our patients and dental team enables Robertson Dental Innovations to provide a greater level of customised dental treatment options. The on-site nature of the lab enables greater communication during the design and manufacture processes of any dental applicanes that our patients require. Nicole (our in-house Dental Technician) is able to work with the Dentists and Dental Therapist/Hygieniest directly in a one-to-one face-to-face way. This leads to greater outcomes for our patients.
RDI Dental Lab provides the dental team at Robertson Dental Innovations with:
- Acrylic Dentures; including for a Dentures that Implant Supported or Retained,
- Sport Mouth-guards; in a variety of colours and custom colour options,
- Customised Whitening Trays; to enable the best take-home whitening results,
- Bruxism/Night-gaurd Splints; to protect teeth from grinding at night,
- Orthodontic Retainers; for after the completion of Orthodontic treatment,
- Ceramic Crowns; milled on site, instead of sending to Melbourne,
- As well as the ability to produce Ceramic Bridgework, Veneers & Min-Prep Veeners in the near future.
All created on-site to the highest standards.
Robertson Dental Innovations has always strived to have all of it’s dental lab work made in Australia and with RDI Dental Lab, now are large part is now made right here in Bendigo.
RDI Dental Lab Team
Dental Technician: Nicole S.
Nicole is Robertson Dental Innovations’ Dental Technician, operating our RDI Dental Lab.
Nicole started working at Robertson Dental Innovations in October 2014.
She has a diploma in Dental Technology with a background in dentures. She has been a technician for 5 years, the first 3 years being studied at RMIT in Melbourne.
Nicole’s skills in Dental Technology have since been put to good use, and she now completes all of the on-site lab-work for Robertson Dental Innovations. This enables Nicole to work closely (on a “one-on-one” basis) with our dental team to provide the highest quality customised product for our patients.
As the RDI Lab equipment and services increase, Nicole is also increasing her skills enabling a greater range of dental appliances for our patients.